Friday, April 26, 2013

No Mistakes

The semester is drawing to a close. Only five more school days until graduation! After that, it'll be onwards and upwards for me. I'll start at the Human Services program at UAA in the fall and go from there to achieve great things for others.
The important thing to remember as a school year ends is that the lessons you learn when you are young are the ones that shape you. Remember the good and the bad, because they are a part of you and a part of the legacy you will leave behind.
This semester, I was exposed to a variety of new ideas and ideals which have opened my eyes and heart to new perspectives. My Honors course was a big part of this opening. Looking back, this semester was one in which I grew as a human being. Being exposed to the barrage of ideas from my brilliant classmates and professor was a beautiful experience that I will always cherish. Knowing that there are people out there with such pure minds and hearts, with such ideas and hopes, makes me happy for the human race.
So here is a thank you to every voice I heard this semester. I can't wait to hear about all the great achievements and accomplishments that will befall all of you.
This isn't an end. This is a beginning. Every new day should be treated like a new beginning, because it is.

As Anne Shirley once said, "Tomorrow is always fresh, with no mistakes in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment